Out of the Box #8: Scrapbooking Haul Video


Welcome to another "Out of the Box" scrapbooking haul post. In today's video, I'm sharing the products that I've recently purchased, many of which are available from 2Peas. Since I've used so many of my recent purchases for my "Tool School" workshop through 2Peas, I needed to replenish my stash with new supplies. (Any excuse for new supplies, right?) This week's haul includes products from Studio Calico, Crate Paper, and so much more!


(Click HERE for more information on this brand new $12 self-paced workshop!)


This video shows all of my latest goodies, some of which you can see in the photo above. You can watch this video HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Below are the products I show you in this video that you can purchase at 2Peas. If an item is out of stock, you can click the "notify me" button to be emailed an update when the item becomes available again.

Suggested Products (click the photos for product information or visit my blog HERE for the supply list):



1 comment

  1. I was looking for online article to help me on my work and I’m glad I come across your site. I got some explanations that I didn’t expected. Keep posting!

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...