Our Mexico Adventure

It was an amazing opportunity to go with our good friends down to Puerto Penasco in Mexico over Spring Break. Surprisingly I have never been over the border before, but I've been wanting to go for a long time. The drive was long, but my husband and I get the giggles, share, and talk each others' ear off while we drive. I had forgotten how much I enjoy road trips with him.



We stayed at a beautiful resort, Las Palomas, which is a condo we rented through www.vrbo.com. It was well worth the price we paid to stay.

While at the resort, we swam in the multiple pools, drank pina coladas (virgin in our case), rode jet skis where dolphins came right up to us and played, explored tide pools, and ate delicious Mexican food in the city. I fell in love with the place and could visit yearly. Hoping it becomes our new family tradition.






My only complaint? My tan faded too quickly! I'm ready to go back and soak up some more Vitamin D.

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...