Announcing the Release of My "Words Unsaid" Scrapbook Journaling Workshop!

This week I released my "Words Unsaid" scrapbook journaling workshop in my Jen Gallacher store. This incredible class was originally taught through Two Peas In a Bucket, but is now available for direct download from my store HERE.

Words Unsaid Scrapbook Journaling Workshop by Jen Gallacher: http://jen-gallacher.mybigcommerce.com/words-unsaid-self-paced-scrapbooking-workshop/


This informative classes includes the following:

* Three chapter videos
* Three full-color, chapter PDFs
* Supply lists, and tips and tricks for more getting more from the story.

Here's a peek at what you'll get in this class:

Words Unsaid Scrapbook Journaling Workshop by Jen Gallacher: http://jen-gallacher.mybigcommerce.com/words-unsaid-self-paced-scrapbooking-workshop/

Two Peas Students:
 
If you took this class through Two Peas, watch your email  inbox! I'll be offering it to you again, but you will need to opt-in to the workshop newsletter to receive all the details for downloading the class and watching the videos again.

Learn more!

If you didn't take this class, then I highly encourage you to do so. We all have stories we haven't yet shared in our scrapbooks. This class will help you identify them, and them with powerful, yet creative design approaches.


Learn more about this class HERE!

You can also check out the "Tool School" class which I now offer in my store, which shares tips and tricks for using your most beloved tools to create stunning layouts. Download that class HERE!


7 comments

  1. Hi Jen I wonder if you can help me. I bought Tool School when it first came out. I saved the classes as PDFs so I have them safe! I think I read that you were going to allow access to people who had bought it via your site but I haven't had an email about it. Many thanks.... I think it is only the videos I don't have access to anymore???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be using the email you subscribed with on Two Peas to give limited access to my previous students. Make sure you opt-in to receiving those emails so you can get the passwords and links to where the videos are now located.

      Delete
    2. sorry Jen but how do I opt in? I haven't changed my email since I bought the class so not sure how to do it....sorry and thanks!

      Delete
  2. fun. ill have to look into it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni, it was fun to look back through the projects and videos I created for this one!

      Delete
  3. I took both of those classes at 2Peas but haven't received any email...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be using the same email you used to subscribe to when you first took this class(es) at 2Peas. Make sure to "opt-in" to receive these emails so you are given your limited access information.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...