Announcing the Release of My "Tool School" Self-Paced Scrapbooking Workshop!

I've been busy working on getting Jen Gallacher online store up and running. Currently you can download both printables and Ebooks. But today I'm announcing the release of my "Tool School" Self-Paced Workshop HERE.



You may recognize this workshop as a class I taught for 2Peas. All rights have been returned to me, and I am now offering it directly to you HERE.



This workshop includes three chapters which focus on the following topics:

Chapter 1: Punches (border and shape)
Chapter 2: Die Cuts (digital and manual die cuts)
Chapter 3: Other Tools (circle cutters, scissors, scoring boards, and more)

The workshop provides you with three full-color instructional chapter PDFs which you can download or view from your electronic device. Here's a sneak peek at one of the pages from the PDFs:



The workshop also includes three chapters videos which walk you through a few of my favorite layouts from this class. Links to the video are included in the class content. Here's a sneak peek at a moment from one of the videos:



You can purchase this $15 workshop HERE

NOTE: If you purchased this class originally through Two Peas, information on how to gain LIMITED access to the class will be sent to you via the email you used to sign up through Two Peas in a Bucket. Please watch your inbox for information coming soon!

2 comments

  1. Yay!! so happy to have access again. So loved this little class packed with information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really not too familiar with this subject but I do like to visit blogs for layout ideas. You really expanded upon a subject that I usually don’t care much about and made it very exciting. This is a unique blog that I will take note of. I already bookmarked it for future reference. Thank you. best air compressor reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...