Consider Attending SNAP! a Blogging Conference with Me!

Last year I went in search of a great blogging conference that would help me build my blog and further establish my goals as a blogger. While I attended two different conferences, the more robust was SNAP! a conference I found right here in Utah.


This incredible conference included well-known speakers and entertainers, classes from bloggers you might recognize, a shopping field trip, delicious food, sponsors that spoiled us rotten, and so much more.


You can read more about my experience HERE.


Click HERE to register.

I am planning to attend again this year. Tickets are selling out FAST. If you're looking for a conference that will help you learn more about yourself, your blog, and how to grow your blog, consider attending. You can learn more about this amazing event HERE.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...