Craft and Create with Echo Park Paper: A Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial Video


Today I wanted to share my latest project video for Echo Park Paper. In this video, I use different flower die cuts to create dimensional flowers for gift wrap. Here are the die cuts that I used, which are both from the "Simple Life" collection:



Below is the video. You can also watch HERE on the Echo Park Paper Youtube channel. I have created a playlist of these videos HERE on my Youtube channel as well. Please consider subscribing to both channels so you're updated when we upload a new video to each channel.



Looking for the items used in this video? Consider shopping the supply list below to recreate your own handmade gift boxes.

Suggested Products (click photos for product information):



1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...