Make It Meaningful Scrapbook Process Video #16: Sweet Dreams

First of all, thank you for all the sweet comments about my son's passing anniversary on yesterday's blog post. It is important to me to feel that he is not forgotten, and to have so many loving comments left means the world to my family and I. Thank you!



In this week's "Make It Meaningful" scrapbook process video hosted by Two Peas in a Bucket I create a baby scrapbook layout. This week I discuss how some times someone else's "milestone" can have meaning for YOU! Be sure to visit the project HERE for more details about this layout.

Make It Meaningful #16: Sweet Dreams

Here is a closer look at the layout:




You can find additional information on this layout and video HERE at 2Peas.

In the scrapbook process video, I discuss how taking newborn photos of my niece had meaning to both my sister and I. You can watch the video HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below: 



Below I suggest a few "baby" products you can use for recreating this project. You can also use items that simply match the look and feel of your layout so it doesn't have to be all "baby."

Suggested Products (click photos for product links):


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...