Make It Meaningful Scrapbook Process Video #13: Family Love



Welcome back to another "Make It Meaningful" scrapbook process video hosted by Two Peas in a Bucket. This month we're focusing on "Milestones" in our projects. I was inspired to share this particular milestone when I came across a couple of "Home/Family" collections from my favorite manufacturers. You can use your supplies as inspiration as well. Want to learn more? Continue reading!

Make It Meaningful #13: Family Love

Here is a closer look at the layout I created:




You can find additional information on this layout and video HERE at 2Peas.

In the scrapbook process video, I share how I layered items in the center of the page and use the flashcards to create a unique background. You can watch the video HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel or below:



In the products section below, I share a few ideas for "Home/Family" collections you might consider when creating a layout about moving:

Suggested Products (click photos for product information):


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...