Cafe Card Thursday: SCT Magazine "Sweet Heart" Shaped Card Process Video


Today I'm sharing my latest card for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine for their "Cafe Card" Thursday blog post HERE. Who doesn't love a cute heart shaped card? I know I'm a sucker for fun shaped cards. It's easy to create a shaped card with die cut shapes. I used a manual die cut heart shape to create the foundation for this card. Here's a closer look at the details on this card:


You can watch the start-to-finish card process video HERE on the SCT Magazine Youtube channel or below. Watch how I use two die cut shapes to create the card and then build the card from there:



I used the charming "Molly" collection from Bella Blvd. to create this sweet, little card. You can find all the Bella Blvd products HERE at 2Peas if you want to purchase the items I used to create this card.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...