Trending: Gold and Black Holiday Colors

Pinterest never ceases to inspire me. And when I was given the assignment of creating holiday tags for a 2Peas blog post, I knew exactly what I wanted to do after seeing so many amazing projects on Pinterest. I wanted to use the hot trend of black and gold for my projects.




Here are the projects I created for the 2Peas blog:





You can find additional holiday inspiration HERE on the 2Peas blog. I especially liked Lisa Dickinson's brightly colored, die cut tags HERE and Paige's holiday wrap post HERE.

6 comments

  1. I don't know how I've gone soo long without that gold spray! You used it so cleverly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish for enjoyment, this web page contains truly nice funny data too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This excellent website definitely has all the information needed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading this wonderful article to improve my know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something that helped emergency. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...