Memories Made #34 Scrapbooking Process Video: The Good Stuff

Welcome to a new month of "Memories Made" videos! This month I'm Just playing around with products I recently purchase or have been wanting to use for some time.

I am also working on some new videos for next year. Look for more information on that coming soon!

This week's memory: My Daughter (using repetitive photos)

It really is ok to use a photo more than once on a layout. For this layout I printed the same photo twice in black and white and then created a large cluster in the center of my page. This is very similar to using one really large photo and is option if you don't have one large photo. Here is the layout I created from this memory:

 
This week's technique: Misting

I actually don't do a lot of misting on my projects. Perhaps it's because I'm afraid of making a mistake or perhaps it's because I'm too lazy to let things dry. But today I was in the mood to add some color to the predominantly white Lily Bee patterned paper. I have fallen in love with Heidi Swapp's color mist. It doesn't clog. She has lovely colors. And they work perfectly with her color magic products. Here's a closer look at how the mist looks like on the page:



Tutorial Video:

Want to learn more about using mist or combining navy, coral, and gold on your layouts? Then be sure to watch today's tutorial video either HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Below are the suggested products for recreating this layout. Several items are currently on sale at 2Peas right now. Check out all the sale items HERE!
 
Suggested Products (click photos for product information):  


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...