Some of My Favorite Videos

In order to spend time with my family this week during the holidays, I will not be releasing a new "Memories Made" video. Look for new videos next week however!

Here are a few videos you might consider watching instead:

Seeing Double Video (it is now working):



My Craft Room Tour (in case you haven't seen it already):



My Elf on the Shelf December Daily Album (in case you're thinking of having an Elf visit your family this year):



You can find all of my Youtube videos HERE on my channel. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any of my weekly videos!

2 comments

  1. I very much enjoyed your tour. I have an extremely humble space to scrapbook in a very messy spare room (so it was nice to see your closet which really was not embarassing at all). i can see a few ways which to make my space more efficient. I don't know if this tip would apply to you but i have seen a designer use a tray to lay out small embellishments and diecuts from a kit and it seems to me to be a good way to keep supplies close by but confined to a small spac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for typos in the above comment. I was unable to edit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...