Christmas Advent Mini Album: a 2Peas FREE Class

A couple of years ago, I created a special class project for 2Peas for my FREE "Mini Album a Month" workshop. I wanted something that documented holiday traditions or suggested activities that we could do together as a family. Here is the album that I created:



Each page of the album contains one of the printable cards (included in the workshop) cut from paper:



Here is a peek inside the album:



You can find the complete album HERE at 2Peas.

Here is the video I created about making the album. You can watch it below or HERE on the 2Peas Youtube channel.



Once you have completed the pages in the album, as you finish each activity, you could add a photo of the activity on each page. Or you could leave the album without photos and simply reuse the advent part of the calendar each year.


If you missed my "Elf on the Shelf" Mini Album that I created this year, you can find that project HERE on 2Peas (this also includes a video).


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...